Show Us Your StuffWorking on a project you'd like to feature on this website? Give Us Details!
- How to Market to Architects
- How Window Film Enhances and Protects Homes
- Buy or Rent: An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Securing Workspace, Workers and Equipment: Part Two
- Buy or Rent: An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Securing Workspace, Workers and Equipment: Part One
- What’s Next: Four Tips for Making 2018 Your Most Successful Year Yet
Category Archives: Customer Relations
Don’t forget to participate in Small Business Saturday! Read »
In certain situations, borrowing money to help grow your business can be a good idea. Read why. Read »
Learn what to say to your customers Read »
It’s hard to overstate the importance of having your installers show consideration and respect for your residential customers and their homes. Pick up some valuable tips on making friends of homeowners, and turning that good will into referral business.
These ideas may seem basic, but it’s the fundamentals you need to build on for success. Call ahead. Be on time. Build rapport. Be attentive. Followup. For more information on successful sales processes, check out Building Customer Relationships.